Abigail and Kaitlyn ran downstairs the other day so excited to tell me that they had drawn all over their walls. They were so proud of themselves...until I made them try to erase it off. It didn't sink in that they had done a bad thing until I told them that daddy was going to be sooo mad when he got home from work...that really got them. They didn't seem to be worried about mom being mad, but when they found out daddy would be they both burst into tears and tried feverishly to erase their masterpieces. I just took pictures and tried to hide my smile behind the camera.
january 1- january 26 2020
6 years ago
2 comments:
That's hilarious. WHat is it about the daddy's having all the power when the mommies are the ones doing most of the disciplining!
Too cute... you know, in a bad but funny way.
Post a Comment