We went down to visit my Grandma Clark, who is recovering from a fall over Christmas. It is always so fun to go down there. Everytime we do, we never want to come home...I think that means we need to live down there....maybe someday.....
I am glad you got to see Grandma! She looks better. Hopefully she isn't in TOO much pain anymore. You and your girls . . . and boy (ha ha) are beautiful.
For those of you who don't know...I live in the San Fancisco bay area with my wonderful husband, Jason, and our three kids: Abigail (5), Kaitlyn (3), and Isaac(1). I love being a mom. It is wonderful! I also work part time as a personal trainer. Jason works with Wells Fargo. We really love it up here...there is always lots to do and see, and we manage to keep ourselves pretty busy.
3 comments:
Erin, your kids are BEAUTIFUL! It's fun to keep up with your darling family. Sending our love!
I am glad you got to see Grandma! She looks better. Hopefully she isn't in TOO much pain anymore. You and your girls . . . and boy (ha ha) are beautiful.
Love the picture with you and your mom.. Grandma is such a trooper!!
The girls are getting so big!!! Its crazy how time flies, huh?
I left you a little something over on my blog.. Hope all is well with you and the family!
Post a Comment