We spent Christmas at Jason's parents' home. The girls were soooo excited! Christmas is so much fun with kids. The girls asked for dress ups, and were so excited to get Belle and Sleeping Beauty costumes.
Hi Jason! Pardon me for perusing your blog. This is Dave (Elder) Olson from the Oakland Cambodian mission (I served a few months after you left the mission, you were a teacher at the MTC while I was there). My wife, Nicole, recently reconnected with an old friend (Leah Jack) and as we were looking through her blog I saw a link for "Jason Strong's Family Blog" and wondered if it was the same person, and it was. Looks like things are going well for your family. I am in Chicago finishing my MBA at Kellogg, then it's off to San Diego. Ming Thavin (you remember her?) called me out of the blue about two weeks ago. My Cambodian is a bit rusty, but she still remembers you, me, Elder Gilbert and Elder King. Send an email sometime. Our blog is dcnkids.blogspot.com. Hello to your family as well. See you Dave dcnkids@gmail.com
For those of you who don't know...I live in the San Fancisco bay area with my wonderful husband, Jason, and our three kids: Abigail (5), Kaitlyn (3), and Isaac(1). I love being a mom. It is wonderful! I also work part time as a personal trainer. Jason works with Wells Fargo. We really love it up here...there is always lots to do and see, and we manage to keep ourselves pretty busy.
3 comments:
Looks like a great christmas. Happy New Year.
Hi Erin! Remember me? It's Michelle (from middle and high school). I got your blog from Krystal's. You have a gorgeous family!
Hi Jason!
Pardon me for perusing your blog. This is Dave (Elder) Olson from the Oakland Cambodian mission (I served a few months after you left the mission, you were a teacher at the MTC while I was there).
My wife, Nicole, recently reconnected with an old friend (Leah Jack) and as we were looking through her blog I saw a link for "Jason Strong's Family Blog" and wondered if it was the same person, and it was.
Looks like things are going well for your family. I am in Chicago finishing my MBA at Kellogg, then it's off to San Diego.
Ming Thavin (you remember her?) called me out of the blue about two weeks ago. My Cambodian is a bit rusty, but she still remembers you, me, Elder Gilbert and Elder King.
Send an email sometime. Our blog is dcnkids.blogspot.com.
Hello to your family as well.
See you
Dave
dcnkids@gmail.com
Post a Comment