I can't believe my little baby is one year old! The past year has gone by so fast, and I have loved every minute of it! Isaac is such a blessing to our family.
Isaac loved his cake! He dug his hand in as far as he could, pulled out a handful, and shoved the whole thing in his mouth. When we finally took the cake away, he cried.
For those of you who don't know...I live in the San Fancisco bay area with my wonderful husband, Jason, and our three kids: Abigail (5), Kaitlyn (3), and Isaac(1). I love being a mom. It is wonderful! I also work part time as a personal trainer. Jason works with Wells Fargo. We really love it up here...there is always lots to do and see, and we manage to keep ourselves pretty busy.
4 comments:
What a cutie! He really enjoyed that birthday cake!
I love the pictures! and all his hair! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
My baby will be 1 next week - I totally understand. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL, Erin. Good work you guys!
I am so glad you posted pictures!! Isaac has gotten so big I cant believe it. He was loving that cake classic!
Post a Comment